VALUAB:E LEGAL LINKS
So when I hit the ground running, I needed to
help Mom with her medical care, find support personnel and folks I could trust.
Here's that list. Please send me an email if a link is broken.
http://www.boyerjacks...
- Boyer & Jackson
was a law firm I recommended to my mom when she needed a Will and other
pertinant documents. The staff went the following morning to her bedside and
facilitated getting her documents in order. A quick turnaround time and a
patient staff was my experience. Also, their website is enormously informative.
You can tell the difference between someone who practices elder law and who has helped shape elder law in Florida. My personal
dealings with Andrew have been exemplary.
Dummies.com was a great site for me. With the swirl of emotions, drama, and frustrations, getting new information in a concise but meaningful way was essential. I strongly urge you to check out this site. It discusses probate, trusts, Executor responsibilities and potential pitfalls related thereto.
Affordable Attorney was helpful to me personally as their rate was more suitable to my needs. They are a bit removed from the Sarasota Court House and there is very little "face time". However, if your case is uncomplicated and you don't mind extra travel, I'd recommend them.
http://www.boyerjacks...
Dummies.com was a great site for me. With the swirl of emotions, drama, and frustrations, getting new information in a concise but meaningful way was essential. I strongly urge you to check out this site. It discusses probate, trusts, Executor responsibilities and potential pitfalls related thereto.
Affordable Attorney was helpful to me personally as their rate was more suitable to my needs. They are a bit removed from the Sarasota Court House and there is very little "face time". However, if your case is uncomplicated and you don't mind extra travel, I'd recommend them.
No comments:
Post a Comment